Last updated: October 19, 2021
Words beginning with capital letters carry meanings as specified under the subsequent conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in plural or singular form.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Chile Media, 5631 University Heights #101 San Antonio, TX 78249.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Texas, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. This pertains to external entities or individuals contracted by the Company to aid in the facilitation and delivery of the Service on the Company’s behalf, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data encompasses information gathered automatically, originating from the utilization of the Service or its underlying infrastructure (such as, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Chile Media, accessible from https://chilemedia.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
During Your utilization of Our Service, there might be a request for specific personally distinguishable details that aid in contacting or recognizing You. These may encompass, but are not restricted to:
- Mail address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Specific Location, Region, ZIP Code, City
- Use of Data
Automated collection of Usage Data occurs when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the duration spent on these pages, distinctive device identifiers, and additional diagnostic information.
If You use the Service via a mobile equipment, specific information might be automatically gathered by us, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers with additional diagnostic information.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant Us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your An account on a Social Media Platform from a Third Party, including Your identity, Your activities, Your email address, or Your contact connections linked to that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Some functionalities within Our Service might utilize Flash Cookies (also local shared objects) to gather and retain details regarding Your choice or Your activity on Our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. To learn about removing Flash Cookies, refer to the section titled “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” accessible through https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Specific areas of Our Service and Our email correspondence might include small digital files identified as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
There are two main types of cookies exist. ‘Persistent’ cookies endure on Your personal computer or mobile device even after going offline, whereas ‘Session’ cookies are deleted upon closing Your web browser. Further insights about cookies can be found in the Cookies by TermsFeed Generator section.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Essential/ Strictly Necessary Cookies Category: Session Cookies
Managed by : Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. These aids in verifying users’ identities and avoiding unauthorized usage of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only utilize these Cookies for provide You with those services.
- Policy on Cookies / Notice Consent Cookies Category: Persistent Cookies
Managed by : Us
- Functionality Cookies Category: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: Us
Goal: These Cookies aid in remembering the preferences You make during Your use of the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You gain admission to various Service features that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications on a mobile app for updates or informative messages about features, products, or services You have acquired or shown interest in, involving security updates. , when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those previously purchased or inquired about, unless an explicit choice to abstain from receiving such notifications has been made.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or carry out the consolidation, sale, reorganization, cessation, or transfer of some or all of Our assets. This encompasses scenarios such as ongoing operations, insolvency, closure, or similar events, where Your personal information, managed by Us concerning Our Service users, becomes part of the transferred assets.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transitions: We might disclose or move Your personal details that are connected, or while negotiating, any merger, selling items or assets owned by the Company, funding, or purchase of the entirety or part of Our enterprise to another organization.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Typically, Usage Data remains stored for a brief duration, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are required by law to keep this data for longer durations.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws in Your area might differ.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Should the Company participate in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, there is a possibility that Your Personal Data will be moved. Prior notification will be given before any of Your Personal Data is shared or transferred.
In specific situations, the Company might be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Stop or examine potential misconduct associated with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although We try to employ commercially accepted methods to safeguard Your Personal Data, We cannot promise total security for it.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not intentionally gather personally identifiable data from individuals below the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If it comes to Our attention that We have gathered Personal Data from individuals under 13 years old without confirming parental consent, We proceed to eliminate the data from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parental approval prior to Our collection and utilization of that data.
Links to Other Websites
We do not hold any influence over, nor do We take accountability for the information, privacy guidelines, or approaches of external websites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on Our website: https://chilemedia.com/contact-us/
- By phone number: 210-616-0163
- By mail: 5631 University Heights #101 San Antonio, TX 78249