Do not take any substitute other than 3M-vinyl wrap material. Not only is it the easiest to install, but it offers longevity above and beyond any other product on the market. Having a 3M vehicle wrap means that your car wrap is long-lasting while having the strength to sustain your graphic imaging in this South Texas heat.
Chile Media prints partial, half, and full vehicle wraps. Depending on your brand and your vehicle, we custom design your vehicle wrap with style and substance. Chile Media prints vehicle wraps on high-quality vinyl that is durable, especially in this South Texas heat. Think of how many impressions you will get from driving around town with your company brand and company contact information on your vehicle. If you are looking for a cost-effective way to advertise your business and get your company name out, then contact Chile Media to get started on your vehicle wrap.
Half Vehicle Wrap
Half vehicle wraps give the impression of a full vehicle wrap without the full vehicle wrap budget. Chile Media’s graphic design team will creatively design a partial vehicle wrap that will still have as much impact as a full vehicle wrap. We take advantage of the type of vehicle you have, and it’s design and tailor a design to your particular vehicle so that it showcases the information you want the most. We use the same high-quality vinyl and still invest the same amount of attention to detail on all of our wraps. A half vehicle wrap is an excellent investment for any business looking for the best ROI on their advertising dollars.
Partial Vehicle Wrap
A partial vehicle wrap is the best solution for someone looking to wrap less than 40% of their vehicle. You can still utilize a good portion of your vehicle, such as the hood, tailgate, or vehicle sides, as long as you have an expert fluid design that can still get your message out. That is why Chile Media’s graphic design team is perfect for this type of vehicle wrap. We know that budget means everything, and we want to get you the most out of each marketing dollar you spend. Leave it to our graphic design team to work up a custom created design for your partial vehicle wrap that will still advertise your business.
Use on cars, trucks, food trucks, and trailers
- Our creative graphic designers will create a mock-up based on the type of vehicle.
- You will review and request revisions if any.
- After all revisions are complete, and you are satisfied with the design, you will approve for print.
- After proof approval, the vehicle wrap will move to print production.
- Once print production is complete, it will go through quality control.
- Once quality control approves, one of our team members will set up a date and time for our professional installers to install your vehicle wrap.
- The vehicle will need to be washed before dropping off at Chile Media for installation.
- The installation will begin and will be reviewed again by quality control.
- Viola! Pick up your vehicle, then get moving and get noticed.
You might like…
» Marketing 101
Join our list and stay tuned to our Chile Media marketing newsletter full of industry news, insights on making you more efficient at marketing plus exclusive offers and coupons on our popular products and services.
» Contact Info
Chile Media Company LLC
Art Institute Building
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 8:30 am – 5:30 pm